I was invited to be a guest on Clarity on Fire's podcast to talk about how to heal your money story to start living. Over the last decade I have had many financial highs and lows until I finally learned how to stop hustling and existing and truly LIVE a life I love.
On this podcast I share:
• Why conventional, “responsible” advice about money leads so many people down the completely wrong path.
• Why so many of us are viscerally afraid of our finances, and why when we worry, we tend to jump to extremes like imagining ourselves homeless.
• How I transitioned from working 7 days a week, commuting often, and rarely taking breaks to working almost entirely remotely, always taking weekends off, and building in plenty of time for naps, Pilates, and time with family.
• AND how I cut WAY back on work without making less money.
• How changing my approach to work also completely altered my relationship with my husband and daughter for the better (I share my daughter's impression of me now, she doesn't recognize me and I mean that in a good way).
• The first steps you can take to heal your “money story,” so that you can stop existing and start LIVING.
Here is the link to the podcast: Listen Now!